Porto Cheli, is a village and a moorage by the sea in the county of Argolida. It is located on the county’s south, in a distance of 85 km from the city of Nafplio and is built next to the ruins of the ancient city of ”Aleeon”. Porto Cheli is part of the municipality of Hermionida and is populated by 1913 residents. It is one of the most popular destinations of Argolida and has very developed tourist infrastructures. It is highly recommended for sea vessel owners since the port possesses great substructures and has great ship capacity. On the port of Porto Cheli there are sea vessels and boats departing towards the islands of Argosaronikos which are very close, as well as the opposite to the seaside beaches of Tiros and Leonidios.